Tuesday, August 31, 2004

White washed castles and showers of love

White washed castles and showers of love
I asked for a river, you created an ocean.
I searched for a flower, and found your blossoming garden.
I ask for too much, you give more than enough.

I look for answers, and you ask me more questions.
I search for an ending, you remind me of the forefront.
I run for my life, you create a new existence.
I have a dream and a future, while you aim for consistency

I run kicking and screaming, but end up at your door step
I try crying and composing, but end up with a poem
I ask for an hour, get stuck with a year
I aim for a moment, and end up counting heart beats.

White washed castles and showers of love
Showers with petals of fall, spring and all
Castles with dreams, empty but livid
A dichotomy of emotion, but you are hegemonic.






1 Comments:

Blogger Sreekesh Menon said...

I like this one.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home