Friday, June 10, 2005

Kingdoms and Domains.

Living in a creation of an existence. Of a life we were meant to liveBut were we? Or did we create the life we live based on torn promisesand broken hearts? On torn pieces of emptiness and forced apologizes?

Who am I? And why am I whoever I am becoming?Is it for the better? Is it for the worst? Is it at all?Torn between the kingdom and the domain. I want to colorthe clouds and the stars, look up to see shade, look down to see water.

I want to free myself, from myself of myself. Become a version of me that has no history, that is dictated by no fate. A version which allows gratitude, similitude, happiness, and affection. A version like no other version.

But alas I am torn between the kingdom and the domain. One which governs and one which is governing. They be either castles, or huts. Both equally suffocating,equally unreal, unrifled and unbothered.

On the horizon, the divider, the threshold. Paused. Reflected. Blinded. Deafened by the future and the past, but it is in the now where the kingdom becomes the domain and there is no history or future. Where I can be, that version of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Tuesday said...

Sometimes life takes you to places you never imagined existed and its up to you to make it real, make it what you want, be it a kingdom in hell or a domain in heaven. for better or for wose, we are shaped by our decisions or lack thereof but in the end we always have a CHOICE, a choice to take that leap and risk all that we know to be true or play it safe...unfortunately too many fail to ever even indulge in taking the road less travelled, but i assure you "it will make all the difference..."

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home