Monday, September 19, 2005

Lost.


I'm searching within my realm of the day when I became a stranger to myself. The moment in my existence where I ceased to be the person they expected me to be and became a version of someone I didn't care much for.

I wonder when that change took place, that made me smarter than I really was, quicker than I really walked, and sharper than my dull self could allow. That moment when I stopped being nice and kind and became hard and impenetrable.

I am she who no one knows. Not even the best version of me can ever recognize because the best which should have been has gone. Tempers are shorter, arguments are longer and kindness is hastened.

What was once glamorous is now real, and tangible; but illusions fade into the backdrop of that which we consider life. Unfailing and unknowing,confused.

I am half lost, half dazed, walking in a direction with no destination-once it existed but now it somehow has faded into the horizon leading me-with my rags dragging and face muddied sliding my way into the unknown.. Kingdoms, domains and all other trains.

Lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home