Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another Day


expanding/ But certainly not singing. Im happy and sad at the same time, but not for myself. Im happy for all the good in the world, the joy, the sharing the showing of love. Im happy when souls are completed and dreams are realized. When i hear a fantastic song, and tune.

So, So excited.

But Im sad, by all the deaths, the indescribable helplessness, the need to find something, someone o latch on to. Sad for those who are merciless, or at the mercy of those who dont care. Sad for the misfortune and haphazardness of our remaining existence.

So, so disheartened.

And in my own microscophic world, my miseries and pain are so insignificant, so untouching. So meaningless. I should be so happy, so fortunate, so lucky. But here I am typing away.

another day/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home